090510 - The Urban Tracker (On Shannara Series) - Bearers of The Black Staff

It was like around 2003 when an anonymous forumer sent me a copy of Sword of Shannara on its updated cover. I already started my journey as a fan of Shannara novels reading the other series except for this  missing book which was hard to locate on bookstores. After all my attempts to read other fantasy authors, its still  Terry Brooks novels and works that holds the best visualization of an exemplary fantasy novels. He has just released Bearers Of The Black Staff a couple of weeks ago, the first book  of the series on Legends of Shannara following Genesis Of Shannara.

But if ever Brooks' series be made into film, its best to start with Elfstones of Shannara, but I heard reports that it was put on hold following pre-production concerns. The travails of Walker Boh in the Heritage of Shannara still vivid on my mind until his demise by metal dogs in Parkasia during the time of Ilse Witch in Voyage of Jerle Shannara. I need to reconnect on new post Shanarra starting with Genesis of Shannara which is set on a futuristic period. Please read chapters 1 and the video reading here for preview.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...